Monday, February 25, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 3 Community (Day1) - We Were Made for Community

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

We Were Made for Community

Scripture Reading: 1 John 1:1-10; 1 Corinthians 1:1-9

Reflection:  

Have you ever felt drawn to Christians community?  Why?

Why is it important to belong to a fellowship of believers?

What do these communities have in common?

What is at the heart of Christian community?



Prayer: 
God, I am so grateful that you desire a relationship with me.  Help me to anchor my life with you in your church.  Make me vulnerable and humble as I join in fellowship with other believers.  Strengthen me to share your love to the ends of the earth.  Amen.


Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.