Thursday, February 21, 2013

Weekday Devotional Week 2: Prayer (Day 4) - Confidence in Prayer

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

Confidence in Prayer

Scripture Reading: Luke 5:12-16, 6:12-29, 9:18-36; Mark 11:12-24; James 4:2-10

Reflection:
In today's reflection reading, what did God do as a result of Jesus' prayers?

What difficult decisions do you have to make right now?  How can these scriptures speak to your prayers about these issues?

What do you find the most challenging about prayer?

Prayer: Lord, I want to align with your will.  I want to be about your will and not my own.  But I also want what I want.  As I bring my difficult decisions to you, guide me to have confidence that you will answer - and help me receive your answer.  Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.