Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 3 Community (Day 3) - But They Might Be Different

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

But They Might Be Different

Scripture Reading: 1 Corinthians 12:17-27; 1 John 4:7-21

Reflection:  

Why are we so different from one another?

Why do we need each other?

How can we bin community with difficult or hard-to-love people?

Prayer: 
Lord, it's hard to be in community.  It's hard to love people I don't like and to stick it out when my feelings are hurt.  Help me to forgive as you forgave me.  Help me to love as you love me.  Amen.


Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.