Friday, February 22, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 2 Prayer (Day 5) - When We Don't Pray

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

When We Don't Pray

Scripture Reading: Daniel 4:19-37; 2 Chronicles 7:14

Reflection:
King Nebuchadnezzar's whole life changed when he began to pray.  Describe the transformation in his life? 

Daniel's whole life reflected a belief that God would hear his prayers and act on his behalf.  What does Daniel teach you about prayer?

What keeps you from prayer?

How does prayer keep you from wandering away from God?

Prayer: Lord, I am prone to wander indeed.  Help me learn from Daniel that when I put my firm trust in you, you will act in my life.  Give me eyes to see you move.  Give me faith to pray.  Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.