Monday, September 16, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 31 God's Will (Day 1) - The Starting Point

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

The Starting Point

Scripture Reading: Psalm 119:97-112

Reflection:


How did the psalmist gain a deeper understanding of God's will?

How does this psalm encourage you as you discern God's will?
 

How can you seek out God's will more clearly in your life?

Prayer: Lord, your word is a lamp before my feet and a light for my journey.  As I seek your will, help me look to your word in scripture and seek you in prayer.  Help me delight in obedience and discover the joy of walking closely with you   Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.