Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 32 Influence (Day 2) - Talking Donkeys

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

Talking Donkeys

Scripture Reading: Numbers 22:1-28, 24:1-14

Reflection:


How did Balaam gain infleunce?

How did God get Balaam's attention?
 

How has God used surprising means to get your attention?

Prayer: God, sometimes I don't notice when you're trying to get my attention.  I can get so focused on tasks that I lose sight of how you might be leading me.  Give me eyes to see you, ears to hear you, and the courage to be used as you will to influence people for your purposes. Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.