Thursday, September 19, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 31 God's Will (Day 4) - The Holy Spirit Shows Us God's Will

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

The Holy Spirit Shows Us God's Will

Scripture Reading: Acts 16:6-10; Colossians 1:9-14

Reflection:


How do we gain knowledge of God's will?

How did the Holy Spirit work in Acts 16:6-10?
 

How has the Holy Spirit worked to show you to go in a specific direction?

How can you stay attuned to the presence of the Holy Spirit as you look for God's will?

Prayer: Lord, I pray that you would show me where to go as clearly as you showed Paul the vision of the Macedonian.  Open and close doors until I know the path you've laid for me.  Give me all wisdom and spiritual understanding as I seek you.  Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.