Thursday, September 12, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 30 Radical Faith (Day 4) - Grace When we Lack Faith

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

  Grace When we Lack Faith

Scripture Reading: Mark 9:14-29

Reflection:


What was wrong with the way the father asked Jesus to heal his son?  

How did Jesus respond?
 

When have you prayed for help with a lack of faith?

What connection did Jesus make between prayer and faith?

Prayer: Lord, I do have faith, but I have moments of lack of faith and unbelief.  Help my lack of faith.  Give me the radical faith to believe that you can work miracles in my life   Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.