Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 31 God's Will (Day 3) - Seeking God's Will Through Prayer

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

Seeking God's Will Through Prayer

Scripture Reading: Psalm 27; Matthew 6:7-15

Reflection:


How does Psalm 27 teach us about the connection between prayer and living in God's will?

What did David ask of God?
 

How does the prayer Jesus taught us invite God to show us God's will?

How can you seek God's will through prayer?

Prayer: Lord, I long to be close to you and feel your presence.  I want to know you and know your will for my life.  Help me be diligent in prayer as I seek your will.  Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.