Friday, September 20, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 31 God's Will (Day 5) - Seeking God's Will in Scripture

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

Seeking God's Will in Scripture

Scripture Reading: Psalm 19:7-14; Proverbs 2:1-11

Reflection:


How does the psalmist describe the Lord's instructions?

What promises come to those who accept God's Wisdom?
 

How does immersion into God's word guide us as we seek God's will?

How much time do you spend in God's word each day?  How could you commit to more time in the Bible?

Prayer: God, thank you so much for your instructions and presence in the scriptures.  Help me immerse myself in your instructions and teaching until I know your heart.  Reveal your will to me as I seek you. Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.