Friday, September 13, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 30 Radical Faith (Day 5) - Radical Giving

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

Radical Giving

Scripture Reading: Luke 21:1-4

Reflection:


How did  the widow demonstrate a radical faith?

Why was her offering more pleasing than that of the rich people throwing their gifts into the collection box?
 

When have you given everything you had to live on believing God would meet your needs?  What was the outcome?

Prayer: Lord, I don't want to be like those who throw spare change at you.  I want to give from the depths of everything I have and all that I am.  Help me have the faith to give everything I have to you.   Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.