Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 32 Influence (Day 3) - Positive and Negative Influence

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

Positive and Negative Influence

Scripture Reading: Ezra 4:1-5, 4:24-5:17, 6:14-18

Reflection:


Why did the people stop the rebuilding of the temple?

How were they influenced to start working again?
 

Who has cheered you on to keep going when you have felt discouraged or defeated?

Whom can you cheer on today?

Prayer: God, sometimes I get discouraged and defeated easily.  I feel like my enemies mock and want me to just give up.  But you are faithful.  You send people into my life to cheer me on and be a positive influence to others as well. Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.