Thursday, January 2, 2014

Weekday Devotional - Week 46 Choices (Day 4) - Choosing Action

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.
 
Choosing Action
 
Scripture Reading: Matthew 21:28-32; James 2:14-26

Reflection:
 

When have you realized that you made the wrong choice and changed your mind?
 
How is God speaking to your about choosing to put your faith into action?


Prayer:  Lord, my whole life is made up of a series of decisions.  I can make good choices of disastrous ones.  Help me make choices that put my faith into action.  Show me when my choices could bring healing, help or hope to another. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.