Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Weekday Devotional - Week 49 Evangelism (Day 3) - A Story to Tell

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.
A Story to Tell
Scripture Reading: Luke 8:26-39

Reflection: 
 

What story did the man have to tell others about what Jesus had done?
 
How were those who witnessed the miracle part of this man's story?

What has Jesus done for you?


How can you go throughout your world proclaiming what Jesus has done for you?

 
Prayer:  Lord, thank you for your saving work in my life. Thank you for healing me, ridding me of the demons I wrestle with, and giving me new life.  I have a story to tell the world about who you are and all you've done.  Confirm your story in me, giving me a zeal for telling everyone I know. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.