Friday, January 3, 2014

Weekday Devotional - Week 46 Choices (Day 5) - Small Choices

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.
 
Small Choices
 
Scripture Reading: Luke 17:5-10; Matthew 13:31-34

Reflection:
 

Jesus' disciples ask him to increase their faith.  What did Jesus mean in his answer to their request?
 
What is required of those who follow Jesus?

What is a choice you have made in your life in Christ that has started small like a mustard seek and grown beyond what you could have imagined?


Prayer:  Lord, give me more and more faith for my life with you.  Help me serve you without expectation of praise.  Plant in me the faith of a mustard seed and grow me in your world to do your great work. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.