Thursday, January 23, 2014

Weekday Devotional - Week 49 Evangelism (Day 4) - New Sight

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.
 
New Sight
 
Scripture Reading: Luke 18:35-43

Reflection: 
 

What did Jesus ask the beggar?
  
What did the beggar say he wanted from Jesus?

How did Jesus' work in him lead other to praise God?


What have you received or what do you still need from Jesus?  How can Jesus' work in you lead others to praise God?

 
Prayer:  Lord, I want to see.  I'm like the beggar calling from the side of the road.  I need you to open my eyes.  I want to see you.  Lord, do a work in me that leads others to praise you. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.