Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Weekday Devotional - Week 49 Evangelism (Day 2) - Miraculous Witness

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.
Miraculous Witness
Scripture Reading: Luke 7:11-17

Reflection: 
 

How can dead situations come back to life through the power of Jesus?
 
What has seemed dead in your life that Jesus raised to new life in you?

How can you extend words and acts of healing that express the good news with those who need it most?

 
Prayer:  Lord, thank you for your miraculous power that bring the dead to life.  Bring me to life in the areas of my situation that seem hopeless, despairing, and dead.  Let my witness be that you've brought me back to life.  Give me the energy and courage to tell everyone I know. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.