Thursday, January 30, 2014

Weekday Devotional - Week 50 Wisdom (Day 4) True Wisdom

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.
 
True Wisdom
 
Scripture Reading: Colossians 2:1-23

Reflection: 
 

 What were some believers focusing on instead of Christ's wisdom?
  
Do you struggle to let go of a need to cling to old rules and laws instead of following the wisdom of Christ?

How can you not just look like you're wise, but actually gain the wisdom of Christ
?

 
Prayer:  Lord, forgive me when I care more about false sets of rules and regulations than living freely with you.  Help me find true wisdom in you alone.  Help me not just put on a show of piety and religion but live out the abundant life you have for me.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.