Friday, January 10, 2014

Weekday Devotional - Week 47 Thankfulness (Day 5) - List of Thanks

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.
List of Thanks
Scripture Reading: Psalms 100:1-5, 118:1-29

Reflection:
 

Count the verse that speak thankfulness to God.  Why does the psalmist have so much to thank God for?

Make a list of things for which you are thankful.

Why do you have reason to thank God?

Prayer: God, you are good, and I thank you for your unfailing love.  You've proved yourself over and over to me, showing me mercy, love and grace.  I don't deserve it and even try to reject it at times, but you shower your blessing on me.  Thank you for all you've done.  Give me a thankful heart that sees your blessing and leads others to know you.   Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.