Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Weekday Devotional - Week 46 Choices (Day 3) - Choosing New Life

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.
 
Choosing New Life
 
Scripture Reading: Mark 2:13-22

Reflection:


What was Jesus' mission?
 
What does a new life in Christ look like?





What new choices do you need to make to live out your new life in Christ?

Prayer:  Lord, sometimes it's hard to remember I have a new life in you.  I'm accustomed to my sinful nature and easily fall into making old choices.  But you call me to a new wineskin.  You desire change in me and that I choose a faith filled lifestyle instead of my old, sinful ways.  Give me the guidance I need to choose your every time. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.