Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 46 Choices (Day 2) - Choose Life

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.
 
Choose Life
 
Scripture Reading: Deuteronomy 30:15-20

Reflection:


What does Moses tell the people to choose?
 
How can we choose life today?
 
What does choosing life look like in our everyday decisions?

Prayer:  God, teach me to choose life and what's right over death and what's wrong.  Help me choose you every time.  You're good and faithful, even when I make bad decisions.  Bring me back to you and guide me to choose wisely, to love and obey you in all things.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.