Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 43 Purpose-Driven (Day 2) - Purposeful Prayer

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.
 
Purposeful Prayer
 
Scripture Reading: Luke 11:5-13, 18:1-8

Reflection:


How do these scriptures encourage you to be persistent and purposeful in your prayer life?
 
What personal  prayer for you or a friend needs persistent and purposeful prayer right now?
 
Prayer: Lord, thank you for hearing me when I pray, Thank you for giving me permission to pray boldly, persistently, with purpose and expectation that you'll hear and answer.  Help me pray mightily for things I need and for friends in need.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.