Thursday, December 12, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 43 Purpose-Driven (Day 4) - Purpose Driven Living

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.
 
Purpose Driven Work
 
Scripture Reading: Revelation 3:14-22

Reflection:


What does it mean to be lukewarm in faith?

What is the reward for choosing to live a purpose-filled life for God?
 
Are you lukewarm right now?  How can you be more purposeful as you live out your faith?
 
Prayer:  Lord, you call me to be a sold-out, 100-percent follower.  I'm wishy-washy and ride the fence of faith, but you call me to choose you.  Help me choose purpose and intention as I live out my faith.   Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.