Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 43 Purpsose-Driven (Day 3) - Purpose Driven Work

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.
 
Purpose Driven Work
 
Scripture Reading: Proverbs 10:4, 13:4, 14:23, 20:4, 2 Thessalonians 3:6-15

Reflection:


How would you summarize Proverbs' description of work ethic?

When have you been lazy in your work?
 
How can you find more purpose, intention, and diligence in your work?
 
Prayer: Lord, I know you call me to excellence in all I do.  I know you call me to work at everything as though I'm working for you.  But sometimes I give a less than stellar performance and do the minimum requirement to just get by.  Help me not to be lazy.  Give me energy and strength to be excellent in my work, and let it glorify you.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.