Friday, December 27, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 45 Resources (Day 5) - Be The Best In Sharing Resources

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.
 
Be The Best In Sharing Resources
 
Scripture Reading: 2 Corinthians 8:1-15

Reflection:


What does Paul celebrate with the churches of Macedonia?
 
Describe their willingness to share their resources?
 
What can we learn from their example?

How can we become the "best in this work of grace" (v.7)?
 
Prayer:  God, you've given me so much and called me to share my resources to do your kingdom work.  Help me give generously and support the work of ministry wherever I'm called to do so.  Help me sacrifice for the sake of your kingdom work. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.