Thursday, December 19, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 44 Trust (Day 4) - Trust at All Times

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.
 
Trust at all Times
 
Scripture Reading: Psalm 62; 1 John 2:15-17

Reflection:


What did the psalmist warn against?

How does Psalm 62 speak to your experience with God?
 
Why do we trust the things of the world so freely?

How can you trust in God alone at all times?
 
Prayer:  God, help me put my trust in your and not in my wealth.  Help me trust you when I have much or little, when I'm sure or scared, confident or timid.  Help me trust you at all times and find my hope in you.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.