Thursday, December 26, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 45 Resources (Day 4) - God Provides Resources For Ministry

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.
 
God Provides Resources For Ministry
 
Scripture Reading: Exodus 3:14-4:17

Reflection:


What was Moses afraid of?
 
How did god overcome his fears?
 
What resources does Moses have to do what God call him to do?

What excuses do you make when God calls you to a ministry?
 
Prayer:  God, I confess that I get scared when you call me to a task.  I don't see the resources I have, the abilities you gave me, or the promise of your presence.  I only see my fear.  But you call and equip me with the resources I need to do your work.  Give me courage and show me what is already in my hands for the work your call me to do.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.