Monday, December 23, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 45 Resources (Day 1) - Surrendered then Multiplied

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.
 
Surrendered Then Multiplied
 
Scripture Reading: 1 Kings 17:1-16

Reflection:


What was the widow afraid of?  What did Elijah tell her to do?
 
When has God stretched your resources?
 
How were you able to overcome your fears and watch God meet your needs?

 
Prayer:  God, no matter my place in the world, I have resources to off you.  Help me give you everything I have and trust you to meet my needs.  When I'm stretched beyond what I think I can handle, show me your blessing and keep my jars full.  All I have is yours.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.