Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 42 Moderation (Day 3) - God Provides

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.
God Provides
 
Scripture Reading: Matthew 6:25-34; Proverbs 21:20

Reflection:


What causes worry?

What assurance do we find in God?

What gives you the greatest sense of security?

How can you rely more fully on God?

Prayer: Lord, I worry too much about what to wear, eat or drink.  I don't trust you enough to take care of me.  Help me to trust and rely on you.  Help me have a simple faith and life that's free of the need for more and more physical pleasure and fill me with a desire for more of you only.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.