Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 42 Moderation (Day 2) - Don't Hoard

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.
Don't Hoard
 
Scripture Reading: Exodus 16:9-30; Psalm 78:15-32

Reflection:


What did Moses prime the Israelites?

What were God's instructions?

Why do you think God gave them these instructions

When have you found yourself hoarding and overindulging for fear of not having enough tomorrow?

Prayer: God, you give me just what I need, and still I get the urge to hide some away in case you don't bless me tomorrow.  I know what the Israelites were thinking, because I've thought it too.  Help me use only what I need and no more.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.