Monday, February 3, 2014

Weekday Devotional - Week 51 New Song (Day 1) - Starting Over

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.
 
Starting Over
 
Scripture Reading: Psalm 33

Reflection: 
 

Why does the psalmist praise God?
  
How can you thank God for the past?

What new thing is God doing in your life now?


How can you sing a new song to the Lord now?

 
Prayer:  God,  I stand in awe of you.  You created the world to sing your praise.  You created me to sing your songs.  Thank you for all you've done in my life.  Put a new song in my heart and show me where you want me to go.  I'll go singing your praise all the way.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.