Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Weekday Devotional - Week 51 New Song (Day 2) - Second Chances

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.
 
Second Chances
 
Scripture Reading: Isaiah 55:6-9; Luke 15:11-32

Reflection: 
 

How do the verses from Isaiah give us hope for a second chance when we need it?
  
How would you describe the Father in the parable of the two sons?

How has God shown you love and mercy when you didn't deserve it?


In what ways do you need a fresh start today?

 
Prayer:  Lord, I'm so grateful I can come home to you.  You even come running to me.  Thank you for your unconditional, unmerited love that draws me back to you time and time again.  When I fall away from you, come get me.  When I lose my way, Lord, find me.  Please don't run out of chances for me.  Help me grow into the child you created me to be.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.