Monday, February 10, 2014

Weekday Devotional - Week 52 Savior (Day 1) - The Need for a Savior

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.
The Need for a Savior
Scripture Reading: Romans 5:6-21; John 3:16-17

Reflection: 
 

What do you understand about humanity's need for a savior?
  

What was your life like before you came to know Christ?

What do you understand about your need for a savior?


Prayer:  Lord, I am in need of a savior.  Than you for meeting me where I am an making a way for me to be with you.  You gave your life to undo my slavery to sin.  You gave me new life in your Spirit and freed me to live for you.  I'm grateful, humbled and hope-filled.  Thank you, Lord.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.