Thursday, February 13, 2014

Weekday Devotional - Week 52 Savior (Day 4) - Living Hope

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.
Living Hope
Scripture Reading: 1 Peter 1:3-9; Romans 5:1-5

Reflection: 
 

What does it mean to have a living hope?
  
What does Peter say is the goal of our salvation?

How does Paul say we receive hope?

When have you felt hope alive in you?

Prayer: Lord, you are my only hope.  It's all about you.  You're my salvation, my joy, future and friend.  Your hope doesn't disappoint.  Thank you for your grace that extends an inheritance to me that cannot perish.  Fill me with hope and make my hope alive. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.