Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Weekday Devotional - Week 52 Savior (Day 3) - Salvation and Wholeness

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.
 
Salvation and Wholeness
 
Scripture Reading: Mark 1:40-45; 8:22-26

Reflection: 
 

What does Mark 1:45 say was the reason Jesus couldn't go into town?
  
How does your perception of salvation change to understand shalom is a component of its meaning?

In what ways do you need healing or wholeness right now?

Prayer:  Jesus, if you want, you can make me clean.  Would you heal me of all the sing that keep me in bondage and hold me back from living freely for you?  Your salvation promises wholeness and wellness; Lord, make me well.  You are my savior; your bring the dead to life again.  Give me a new life in you.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.