Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Weekday Devotional - Week 52 Savior (Day 2) - Changed by the Savior

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.
Changed by the Savior
Scripture Reading: 1 John 2:1-6; John 14:15-21

Reflection: 
 

What does it mean to have Jesus as our advocate when we sin?
  
Who is our Companion as we follow Jesus?

How are you being changed as you live out your salvation?


What guidance or counsel do you need from your Companion today?

Prayer:  Lord, I want to live in the light.  I want to be free from sin, but sometimes I choose my old ways.  Thank you for saving me from all my sin.  Your grace covers them all, and I'm grateful.  Walk with me, guide me and lead min your truth. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.