Friday, February 14, 2014

Weekday Devotional - Week 52 Savior (Day 5) - Our Savior-Friend

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.
Our Savior-Friend
Scripture Reading: John 15:9-17

Reflection: 
 

How does it make you feel that Christ chose you?
  
How do you respond to Jesus calling you a friend?

What was the main point Jesus was trying to get across about how to live?

Prayer: Jesus, I'm awed and humbled that you call me friend.  You chose me to be your friend and partner in ministry.  Lord, fill me with your Spirit so I can live the way you called me to.  Help me to love.  Help me to lay my life down for you, my Savior-Friend. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.