Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Weekday Devotional - Week 51 New Song (Day 3) - Help in Burnout

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.
Help in Burnout
Scripture Reading: Isaiah 40:25-31; 2 Corinthians 4:7-18

Reflection: 
 

What does it mean to be renewed in strength?
  

When have you felt like you were flying up like eagles?

How can you avoid feeling far from God or feeling burned out?




Prayer:  God, you never leave me alone.  You're always guiding, comforting, and renewing me.  Thank you for your faithfulness.  Thank you for your goodness.  When I'm tired and burned out, God, come and renew my strength.  Make me fly like an eagle    Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.