Monday, February 17, 2014

Weekday Devotional with William Barclay Day 1 - The Beginning of the Story

Daily Devotions with William Barclay
365 Meditations on the Heart of the New Testament

The Beginning of the Story

Scripture:  Mark 1:1-4

Reflection:

How do you share the good news of Jesus Christ with those around you?


What kind of sins can hold you back from fully surrendering your all to God?
Why was it necessary for John to baptize the people?

Prayer:   God, reveal in us the purpose of the forerunner.  Help us to be bold in our witness of Jesus Christ.  We know that John challenged the people to repent and you have called me to do the same.  Please forgive my sins so I can accept your forgiveness of who I am as I become who you called.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.