Thursday, February 20, 2014

Weekday Devotional with William Barclay Day 4 - The Testing Time

Daily Devotions with William Barclay
365 Meditations on the Heart of the New Testament

The Testing Time

Scripture:  Mark 1:12-13

Reflection:
 
Once we accept Jesus Christ in our lives, why does temptation continue to test us?

Read Matthew 4:1-11 What ways did the evil one tried to tempt Jesus?

Like Jesus, we all have a testing time.  What have made you stronger in the test.

Why was the angels present?




 Prayer:   God, I been tested in my faithfulness in you.  It seems every time you bless me temptation is always around.  Help me to be stronger when temptation come and most of all provide the help I need to make the right decision during the test. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.