Monday, November 4, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 38 Gratitude (Day 1) - Life of Praise

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

Life of Praise

Scripture Reading: Psalms 92 and 146

Reflection:


List all of the words that describe the psalmist's gratitude for what God has done?

What is the underlying theme of your life song?

Write a psalm of gratitude to God and express your praise for all that God has done and will do in you?


Prayer: Gracious God, I am so grateful you call me your child.  I want to praise you with every breath I breathe.  Be praised, O God, by the song my life sings.  Let my relationships, work, play and rest - let it all flow out of my gratitude for your goodness.  God, you are so good.  Thank You.  Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.