Thursday, November 7, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 38 Gratitude (Day 4) - Great is God's Faithfulness

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

Great Is God's Faithfulness

Scripture Reading: Lamentations 3:22-26; Psalm 40

Reflection:


Make a mental timeline of moments throughout your life when you experienced God's faithfulness?

How is God's kindness renewed in your life each morning?

How has God lifted you up out of a pit at some point in your life?

How does God's faithfulness lead to gratitude in your heart?

Prayer: Faithful God, your kindness is new every morning.  I live in the shadow of your faithful love and care.  Even when I know the pain in the pit and utter despair, I know you're still faithful.  You see me, know me, love me and have mercy on me.  You're so faithful, and I'm so grateful.  Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.