Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 40 Purity (Day 3) - Refining Fire

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.
 
Refining Fire
 
Scripture Reading: Malachi 3:1-6; Psalm 51:7-10

Reflection:


How does God work in nus like a refiner's fire?

What imperfections does God work to clean out of your heart?

How do you find hope in the fact that God can make you pure again?

Prayer: God, I've gotten away from true worship.  I've let impurities creep in, and I need your loving fire to blog out the ugly parts of me.  I need you to wash me.  Give me a clean heart that is all for you. Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.