Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 41 God's Promises (Day 2) - Precious and Wonderful Promises

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.
 
Precious and Wonderful Promises
 
Scripture Reading: 2 Corinthians 1:18-22; 2 Peter 1:3-4

Reflection:


How can you know you have and live in the promises of God?
 
How does God help you live a godly life?

How easy is it for you to trust God's promises?

How do you struggle with trusting God in some areas?

Prayer:  Lord, thank you for giving me everything I need for a life with you.  I confess that I lose sight of your promises and try to go it alone.  But you're the promise.  You're the yes.  Seal me in the Spirit and lead me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.