Monday, November 18, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 40 Purity (Day 1) - Purity in Heart

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.
 
Purity in Heart
 
Scripture Reading: Matthew 5:5, 1 Timothy 1:5; James 3:17; Psalm 24:1-5

Reflection:


What does having a pure heart mean to you?
 
How does it feel to have a divided heart?

When have you felt like your heart was torn in different directions?

How do you get a pure heart?

Prayer: God, I confess I haven't loved you with a my whole heart.  I've given my heart to lesser gods even though I profess love for you alone.  Clear out everything that muddies up my heart and give me one for you alone.  Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.