Friday, November 29, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 41 God's Promises (Day 5) - Promise of Future Glory

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.
 
Promise of Future Glory
 
Scripture Reading: 1 Peter 5:6-11; Psalm 91:1-16

Reflection:


List the promises you find in 1 Peter 5:6-11
 
List the promises you find in Psalm 91
 
How does the image of fellow believers sharing in your suffering encourage you

What anxiety do you need to throw on God today?

Prayer: Lord, thank you for caring about me.  Thank you for taking all of my anxiety.  Help me to be alert and stand against the accuser.  Embolden me in your promise that you will call me to your eternal glory.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.