Monday, November 25, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 41 God's Promises (Day 1) - All the Time, God is Good

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.
 
All the Time, God is Good
 
Scripture Reading: Psalms 145-146

Reflection:


What are the promises of god listed in these psalms?
 
Which of God's promises speak to you today?

How do God's promises give you hope?

How can you tell someone about God's promises and offer hope today?

Prayer: God, you promise that you will never leave me and that you'll always take care of me.  I find my hope in you as I stand on these promises.  Thank You for who you are and all you've done. Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.