Friday, November 22, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 40 Purity (Day 5) - Pure Motives

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.
 
Pure Motives
 
Scripture Reading: Galatians 5:16-26

Reflection:


What are the actions that are produced by selfish motives?
 
What is the fruit of the Spirit?

How can we follow the Spirit?

How does following the Spirit lead to purity?

Prayer: Lord, help me set aside my old ways.  Forgive me for my selfish desires and motives.  I want more of you.  I want the Spirit to fill me and bear fruit in me.  I want the Spirit to live in me and make me pure. Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.