Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 41 God's Promises (Day 3) - Triumph Over Temptation

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.
 
Triumph Over Temptation
 
Scripture Reading: 1 Corinthians 10:1-13; Hebrews 2:14-18

Reflection:


How does God help us overcome temptation and evil?
 
How is it a promise for us that God makes a way out of temptation?

What are some of your weaknesses and temptations?

How can you trust in God's promise to make a way out for you?

Prayer: Lord, I'm so grateful for your promise to supply a way out of temptation.  I often get myself into situations where I feel tempted beyond what I can endure.  Help me cling to your promise of salvation and stand on your promise of knowing what I'm going through  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.