Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 33 Leadership (Day 3) - Leading by God's Direction

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

Leading by God's Direction

Scripture Reading: Exodus 33:7-23

Reflection:


What three things did Moses request from the Lord?

How did God respond to Moses' request?
 

What aspect of leadership did Moses display in this part of his story?

Which of Moses' requests connect with you today?  Why?

Prayer: Lord, I want to know that when you send me, you'll be right there with me.  Thank you for the example of Moses, who depended on you and trusted you to be faithful.  Thank you for your promise to be with me always.  Lead me as you call me to lead others.  Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.